banner 300x100


ILE SPANISH SCHOOL and GLOBEXS work together in order to provide the best service to students who need their VISA.

Among others, we offer these services:

Temporary furnished rentals: Globex provide housing solutions to expats: Furnished rental apartments with flexible contracts.

Legal assistance: We are lawyers and build the legal framework around the business of our clients. Residences, visas, work permits, NIE-numbers, etc.

Relocation solutions: We solve the practical issues related to moving abroad. Bank accounts, networking, translations, etc.

Business infraestructure: Globex help our clients to set up their business abroad. Meeting rooms, office spaces, coworking, telephone services, etc.

If you’re coming from outside the European Union, visit the Spanish embassy in your country to organise your Visas. There are many types of visa; student visa, working visa,golden visa, tourist visa ,etc. Often you will need a proof of self-finance, and of course, a lawyer. Contact us for more an application.


Can I help you?